The School has a Disability Support Officer (DSO), Grainne Barr, who can advise on supporting students and staff who may have a disability.
The School's DSO works closely with Disability Services who offer confidential and impartial advice.
- Disability IT Support
- Disability Equality Scheme
- Arrange for emergency egress for visitors with Disabilities
- Disability Advice for Staff
- Disability Declaration Form (DDF)
- Procedure for recording sensitive information disclosed at interview
- School Disability Framework