- Are you an early career researcher who wants to participate in excellent research in your area?
- Do you want to make a positive difference to your profession?
If YES, we are interested in hearing from you
Post Doctoral Researchers are pivotal to the work we do in our Research Centres. We are always looking for those unique individuals who want to develop their skills, experience and contribution to enriching research networks and our research interests.
Join our ever growing research community who originate from all over the world and you can draw on our experience academically and non-academically.
We provide a range of support and training that will enhance your development and you will be allocated a supervisor who will meet with you regularly. Guidance can also be drawn from other relevant members of staff with specific expertise. We also have a very engaging seminar programme that you can contribute to or gain experience from.
There are a broad range of academic interests in education, social work, and community education in the school.
To find out more about our research themes please visit our Research Themes pages. The themes listed there may indicate which members of staff may be allocated to mentor you. Find out more about potential research supervisors.
If you have any enquiries about Post Doctoral opportunities, including fees, please contact:
- Tel No: +44(0)1382 381512
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you apply to become one of our Post Doctoral Researchers you will be asked to provide the following information:
- your research proposal;
- what you are expecting to do at Dundee;
- evidence of IELTS 6.5 in every component or equivalent;
- your CV; and,
- references from your academic supervisors or employers.