About us and what we can offer
As an inter-professional school we can offer exciting ways to support career development, new learning and knowledge exchange:
- Standalone modules – part of a wider degree programme but can be taken on their own with or without academic credit
- CPD events – such as seminars, workshops, summer schools
- Bespoke training and consultancy – a course customised to meet your organisational or professional needs
We can offer these training and consultancy options around a wide range of subjects, some recent examples include:
- Engaging Communities
- SMART Interactive White Boards (offered in conjunction with Steljes)
- Child Protection
- Leadership and Management in Healthcare
Partnerships and Case Studies
As well as having many articulations and agreements with other institutions, we also have the following partnerships in place:
- Stafford Global
We have been partners with Stafford Global since 2015. Stafford promote and act as a recruitment representative for our Masters in Education and BA Childhood Studies distance learning courses. With over 25 years of experience, Stafford help new students effortlessly join our courses from across the globe.
- Belfast Met
Our partnership with Belmet was established in 2009 to deliver the BA Professional Development course to students enrolled at Belmet in Northern Ireland.
The examples of our case studies below show how we interact, engage and consult with the public to ensure we keep our programmes and practice fit for purpose and relevant to the wider world.
The School also looks for opportunities to engage with our local communities and beyond through conferences, public events, consultations etc. For more information or to request a copy of our latest CPD brochure, please contact us for more information.