Entrepreneurship Week 22-26 February 2021
Entrepreneurship Week 2021 is to be an exciting series of events, packed with lectures, workshops, and the grand final of the Venture Competition 2021. Although it will be virtual this will mean you can access all the events from the comfort of your own home.
View the Ent Week Brochure 2021 here.
Get your free tickets to all the events www.uod.ac.uk/entweek
It will be from Monday 22nd February until Friday 26th February.
Monday, 22 February 2021
- "Opportunity Recognition for Innovators Wanting to Transform the Future" with SIE
- Entrepreneurial Masterclass with Paul Swinton in partnership with SHIL
- "The Why & How of Research Commercialisation" with Converge
Tuesday, 23 February 2021
- "Get your business off the ground" with Converge
- "Finding Product-Market Fit" with Creator Fund
- "Women Into Business: Confidence Through a Different Perspective" wit Business Gateway and Elevator
Wednesday, 24 February 2021
- "Chasing new customers is not for the faint-hearted: The low-down on sales prospecting" with Sales Coach Scot
- "Service Design for Business Success" with Service Design Academy
- Annual Public Lecture in Entrepreneurship with Johanna Basford, OBE
Thursday, 25 February 2021
- Women's Business Station - Values, Values, Values... with Women's Business Station
- "Growth Mindset for Entrepreneurship" with Jamie McBrearty of YMindset
Friday, 26 February 2021
- "Running a Social Enterprise - The Circle's More Than Profit Approach to Running a Business " with The Circle
- Venture 2021 - Pitching Final with Live Audience Vote