Seven workshop sessions were held in the morning and afternoon of the conference. Further details of each workshop are available below by clicking on the links. There are also short biographies available to view for each Facilitator.
- Does Early Dispute Resolution matter to staff and students in our sectors?
- What options are available?
Claudia McComish, OD Partner, HR and OD Department, University of Stirling
Eilidh Fraser, Deputy Director HR, Edinburgh University
The Experience at the University of Dundee and the Dundee edr Model
- What has worked and what hasn't
- How do you develop and implement an initiative that is right for your institution?
Fiona O'Donnell, Convener edr Group, University of Dundee
Lesley McLellan, Senior Lecturer, College Head of Learning and Teaching, University of Dundee
Dispute Resolution and Union Representation and Consultation
- Representation for staff and the role of unions in dispute resolution
David Bleiman, Board Member, Scottish Mediation Network
Ian Tasker, STUC
Dispute Resolution and Employment Aspects
Alun Thomas, Anderson Strathern
Helen Archibald, Director HR, Dundee College
Student Peer Mediation and Skills Dissemination
- What are the approaches?
Richard Henry, SACRO National Co-ordinator
Rimple Palana, Deputy President, Dundee University Students' Association