Web Accessibility Service


The University no longer has a separate Web Accessibility Service. Enquiries on web accessibility should be directed to the University's Web Development team

Key resources for staff are the University's Web Accessibility Policy and supporting Definition of Best Practice. A link to the latter is available in the policy.

Skip to top ↑