CEPMLP Alumnus appointed as Director General of Oil and Gas
Published On Fri 25 May 2018
Djoko Siswanto, a CPMLP graduate, has been appointed Director General of Oil and Gas at the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources (ESDM) of the Republic of Indonesia. He obtained his MBA in Oil & Gas Management from the Center in 2002.
Prior to his current position, he held various positions within the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, among others:
- Deputy of Procurement Control of SKK Migas, 2018-2018
- Director of Upstream Oil and Gas Business Development Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, 2015-2016
- Director of Natural Gas BPH Migas, 2014-2015
- Secretary of BPH Migas, 2013-2015
- Director of BBM BPH Migas, 2011-2013
- Members of the Working Group of the Directorate of Oil and Gas BPH Migas, 2004-2008
Djoko joins distinguished alumni of CEPMLP who in 2018 have assumed important ministerial positions in their respective countries: Minister of Natural Resources Kalemani in Tanzania and Minister of Natural Resources and Lands, Peter Amewu in Ghana.
View the Jakarta Post article announcing the appointment here