Our sector leading Careers Team is here to help you as you prepare for your future, wherever that may take you. 99% of students surveyed in 2018/19 said they would recommend the service to their friends.
You can access the service at any stage of your degree and will have full lifetime access after you graduate.
"I always recommend students to the Careers Service. It has helped me with my CV, my Internship Applications and Interviews. Every student can manage any dream if they have the right help, which is what the Career Service is all about!”
- Sofia Skevofylaka, BSc International Business with Marketing
We provide advice and guidance, have a range of workshops, organise careers fairs and employer events, can help you to access jobs and work experience and recognise your skills through our fantastic Dundee Plus Award.
Dundee Plus will help you develop skills that employers are looking for, get recognition for these skills and communicate your skills and achievements.
Take a look at the five programmes available within Dundee Plus and get involved.
Passionate about a charity’s cause and want to help? Want to learn a new skill? Want to improve your employment prospects and add to your CV? Then volunteering could be for you!
Resources and handouts on:
- Applications, CVs and Covering Letters
- Careers A-Z
- Career Gudies and Directories
- Course Specific Careers Information (I am studying...)
- DVD Career Clips
- Information for Disabled Students
- Information for International Students
- Interviews and Assessment Centres
- Jobs and Work Experience
- Personal Development Planning (PDP)
- Postgraduate Study and Funding