Leadership Plus is a skills development programme which has a specific focus on developing leadership skills among students.
The programme runs for a full academic year (September to May) and involves a number of elements:
- Completion of a range of leadership based skills development workshops (attend at least 4) which will be delivered by external organisations.
- Being matched with a mentor with whom you will have regular contact throughout the duration of the programme.
- Creation and regular updating of your own Word Press Blog (a minimum of 3 entries of at least 250 words - please note that your website will be publicly accessible) or an application form describing progress made against goals set (3 answers of 250-500 word).
Applications for a place on the programme are invited from students who meet the following minimum applicant criteria:
- Matriculated University of Dundee students who will remain students for the full academic year to which they are applying.
- Students who will be in a leadership role within in a club, society, team, job, voluntary role or other similar position during the full term of the programme.
By participating in the Leadership Plus programme you will;
- Benefit from having regular contact with an experienced leader who will challenge and encourage you to develop.
- Learn new skills by participating in the skills development workshops and learn how to write a blog.
- Become more confident as you develop new skills.
Applications are now open for places on Leadership Plus for academic year 2020/21. To apply for a place, please complete the application form.