Dundee University Temporary Employees (DUTE)
INFORMATION FOR STAFF
DUTE offers genuine temporary paid employment within the University.
To apply to DUTE you must be:
- a University of Dundee graduate
- a University of Dundee part-time member of staff
- a retired member of the University of Dundee
Through a DUTE position you could:
- Gain paid work experience
- Enhance your transferable skills
- Build your CV
The process involves:
- reviewing the information you submit
- an interview to allow us to establish whether there is a suitable vacancy that we can match you to.
How do I register?
INFORMATION FOR SCHOOLS
DUTE can provide your School with an suitable temporary worker. We have a database of assessed people with University experience.
If you are in need of filling a short-term vacancy for any of the following reasons:
- Short-term absence
- Help with specific projects
- Seasonal workload
then please contact DUTE. There is no service charge and is a more cost effective option than using an external employment agency.
If you have any questions or queries, please view our FAQs Section.
For more information please telephone call 01382 381157.