Susan Graham is the University Records Manager at the University of Edinburgh. She wass the founder of the Scottish Higher Education Information Practitioners Group and is currently the chair of the Society of Archivists Records Management Group.
Records Management Expertise
- Leading a team of staff responsible for records management and information legislation compliance throughout the University.
- Planning the team’s work, setting the policy direction and negotiating for resources.
- Promoting records management and information legislation compliance throughout the University.
- Advising senior University staff on records management and information legislation compliance.
- Researching and developing best practice guidelines and procedures.
- Being instrumental in the University of Edinburgh being awarded the Records Management Society Award for 2005 for its work in helping the Scottish Higher Education sector to prepare for freedom of information.
- ‘Should Users Have a Role in Determining the Future Archive?: The approach adopted by the Public Record Office, the UK National Archive, to the selection of records for permanent preservation’ Liber Quarterly No. 11 (2001)