Supporting new business ideas
Published On Wed 29 Nov 2017
The School of Business is delighted to be sponsoring an award at the upcoming Venture Competition.
A total of £25,000 is on offer to support new business ideas among students, staff and recent alumni as the University of Dundee launches the Venture Competition 2018.
The competition is now open for applications, with seven specific categories for:
- Undergraduate Student Award, Early Stage Idea (£2,500 prize fund, sponsored by Business Gateway and the University of Dundee, Centre of Entrepreneurship)
- Business School Student Award, for any Business School student currently studying or who graduated within the last 2 years (£2,500 prize fund sponsored by University of Dundee School of Business)
- Undergraduate Student Award, final year students graduating Summer 2018 (£2,500 prize fund sponsored by University of Dundee, Centre of Entrepreneurship)
- Postgraduate Student Award (£5,000 prize fund sponsored by James Keiller Investments)
- Recent Graduate Award, for those who graduated within last 2 years (£2,500 prize fund sponsored by Elevator)
- Staff Award, Non-Research Related Idea (£5,000 prize fund sponsored by Elevator and the University of Dundee Organisational and Professional Development)
- Staff Award, Research Related Idea (£5,000 prize fund sponsored by Research and Innovation Services and University of Dundee School of Business)
Applications for Venture 2018 are open now and must be submitted before 5pm on Sunday 6th February 2018.
Details of the competition and how to apply are available here http://uod.ac.uk/venture