As well as offering various placement and internship opportunities, our network of industry partners offer a much wider range of support to our undergraduate and postgraduate students. These opportunities change and develop frequently but generally include:
- Industry guest lectures delivered across a wide variety of modules, including Auditing, Tax, Digital Marketing, Leadership, Management
- Student visits to industry premises
- Tailored workshops run by industry - including Graduate careers, Diversity, Leadership, Networking
- Financial support and student prize sponsorship
- Industry specific case studies for student discussion and projects
- Networking events
- Industry social events
- Company specific careers advice and graduate schemes
Scottish Government, EQ Chartered Accountants, Henderson, Loggie Chartered Accountants, Alliance Trust, Bank of Scotland, KPMG, DC Thomson, Royal Bank of Scotland, Black Rock, MMG Archbold.
Fourth year Accountancy and Finance students gain an insight into the financial sector in London, potential career opportunities and what life is like living and working in one of the world’s financial capitals, with an annual trip to the London’s financial district.