Various payment request forms will no longer be available as a result of the introduction of OneUniversity, and processes will also change.
Direct Debit Coding Grid
- This coding grid will no longer exist. Please write the new 6 component coding string on the direct debit invoice and send it to email@example.com
- This will route for approval within the OneUniversity system based on budget centre and value.
PECOS Foreign Coding Grid
- This coding grid will no longer exist. Any Foreign PECOS invoices will require the new 6 component coding string to be written on the invoice and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- These invoices will be input as AP invoices which will then route directly to the approver pool relevant to the budget centre and value of the invoice.
- Only relevant for historic PECOS orders. Any new foreign orders will have the invoice matching performed in OneUniversity, the same as a UK Supplier.
All other Coding Grids
- These will no longer exist.
- All invoices should have a PO number raised according to the No PO No Pay policy so no coding grid is required.
- Any invoices that fall into the exceptions list should have the new 6 component coding string written on the invoice and be sent to email@example.com
Determining Employed Status Form (DES)
- This form will still be required to be filled in for any self-employed/IR35 invoice.
- Student/external (non-staff)/honorary staff
- Foreign non-staff
- Placement specific student claims
- External examiners claims
- Interview expenses
Should now all use the following process
- Forms to be filled out by claimant and passed to relevant department for coding string to be populated.
- Forms and all relevant receipts to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expenses form including receipts will route to approver pool based on budget centre and value of claim.