- Investing in people
- Eliminating most repetitive tasks
- Environmental benefits using less paper
- More open and accessible data sources
- Simplifying our processes - no PECOS / CODA
- Achieving our 2022 vision
The Finance and Procurement component of OneUniversity launched on 1 August 2019. It provides a solution that supports the financial management and administration of the University. It underpins and ensures our financial sustainability, a key driver of the University's strategy.
For a lot of us it helps reduce the administrative burden, making routine activities simpler and quicker. With less focus on low-value activity and more attention on high-value and complex purchases, you’ll have more time to spend on the things that really make a difference.
What does this mean for you?
- The entire procurement cycle, from requisition to payment, will be held in OneUniversity, providing a quicker and more responsive service.
- Reporting on our financial performance – from local reports against budget to large-scale accounting – is easily available for budget holders.
- The completion of expense claims is now self-service and paperless.