From guest lectures to offering internships and mentoring opportunities, there are so many exciting ways that your experience and support can benefit the students of the University of Dundee.
Our alumni can:
- Share knowledge of your organisation or sector with our students and run on-campus careers workshops
- Give a guest-lecture on a range of topics
- Provide project based consultancy projects for our postgraduate students
- Offer short-term internships for our undergraduate students
- Provide us with a written or a videoed profile, highlighting your memories of Dundee and your career journey to date
- Join our exclusive networking and mentoring platform, Dundee Connect, and help to mentor our current students and new graduates.
There are so many benefits to giving back your time. Raising the profile of your company on campus, spotting future talent, developing your skills and extending your professional network - these are just a few examples.
If you have any alternative suggestions for giving back, we would like to hear them and work with you to find an opportunity which aligns with your expertise and circumstances.