You are shaping the future of the University of Dundee - thank you!
Your support helps us to transform lives. We are committed to fundraising and handling your data in a transparent and accountable way. Here are our promises to you as supporters, and to our alumni community.
- Be honest and transparent about how we use your gifts when we ask you to support the University
- Protect your personal data and never sell your data to third party organisations
- Contact you in the ways you prefer to be contacted and ensure we record this accurately for our records
- Make sure that our student fundraisers are comprehensively trained, supervised and comply with all fundraising and GDPR regulations, and this promise
- Provide training and closely monitor the work of any agencies we work with
- Set high standards for those working with us and act quickly if these standards are not met
Please see our Privacy Statement for further information.
If we make a mistake, please tell us. You can email us at email@example.com or write to us at:
Development & Alumni Relations Office
G8, Tower Building
University of Dundee
Why we fundraise
Higher education should be open to all, regardless of background or personal circumstances. In an ever-changing funding environment, the University of Dundee continually strives to provide the very best facilities and teaching for our students. Our research is global in its reach and impact, and we must continue to make a transformative difference to Dundee city, Scotland and the wider world.
But we can't do this without you. You, our alumni and supporters, are at the heart of our success. We are grateful for every gift we receive and good story we hear - it's because of you that Dundee can continue to transform lives. Thank you.