Resources for staff
Disability Services' quick guide for teaching staff on inclusive online learning with a focus on accessibility for disabled students.
Highlighter is jointly produced by the Academic Skills Centre and Quality Assurance (Policy, Governance and Legal Affairs) and is part-funded by the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA Scotland) to promote and foster institutional discussions related to the QAA's Quality Enhancement Themes (QETs).
- Current issue: Highlighter Issue 33 April 2019
- Previous Issue: Highlighter Issue 32 December 2018
- Past issues: Request by emailing email@example.com
Adviser of Studies Handbook
This handbook is designed to offer a general overview of the responsibilities and challenges commonly facing Advisers of Studies, together with some practical suggestions for enhancing the effectiveness of the role.
- Download as PDF: Advisers of Studies Handbook
Academic Skills Centre School Leads 2019-20
The Academic Skills Centre provides a named lead and back-up for each School.
- Members of staff: contact the ASC School Leads 2019_20 with any queries or to discuss how we can help support your students.
- Students: see Academic Skills for Students
The TESTA process is now a mandatory part of the Periodic Programme Review process for undergraduate programmes.
Use this Student Services toolkit, designed to help academic school and other students facing staff support their students.
Support Smart - Essential information to help you in this important area of working with students.