The Assessment and Feedback Hub is a key element of the Student Partnership Agreement and provides a focus for innovative and effective approaches to assessment and feedback practice.
The aims of the Hub are to:
- Support retention and progression by working with academic colleagues to develop and implement effective assessment and feedback practices.
- Support academic colleagues in the operationalisation of their National Survey of Students (NSS) action plans in relation to assessment and feedback
- Facilitate the TESTA process and support the Schools engaging with the process
- Engage in the establishment of curriculum development principles in relation to assessment
- Work with DUSA Executive in responding to the student voice
The Hub co-ordinates a variety of events throughout the academic year, including workshops, symposia, webinars, and networking events. Attending these events offers you the opportunity to share examples of good practice and to engage with our external speakers.
TESTA in Scotland: Impact and Enhancement Symposium
Our flagship event for the 2019/20 academic session was the TESTA Symposium held on 10 December 2019.