Exam Revision Toolkit
For advice regarding the different skills you need to write successfully in exams or revision strategies for exams or resits, look at the Exam Revision Toolkit. It is available on My Dundee (in My Organisations).
If you don't find what you are looking for in our toolkit and would like to speak to one of our tutors, make an appointment.
If you need to resit an exam:
- Confirm the details with your academic School and arrange a meeting with your module tutor(s) to discuss your failed paper(s). This will help you focus your revision. Email your tutor or the School office to arrange this as soon as you have your results.
- Access any revision resources available on your specialist subject module on My Dundee as soon as you know you have a resit.
- Access guidance and support, anywhere and at any time through My Dundee.
Staff exam revision enquiries
If you are a member of staff who wishes to arrange a generic exam skills or revision strategy workshop for your students contact us.
• Develop more effective revision strategies.
• Learn to put more effective exam strategies into practice.
• Enhance your exam writing skills.
- Academic Skills Centre
- +44 (0)01382 384017