If you are not sure where, what or who to ask, the Enquiry Centre team can help.

We can help with

  • University accommodation
  • student and staff ID cards
  • student records, fees, exams and graduation
  • transcripts & official confirmation letters
  • international support / visas
  • money issues
  • study support
  • general wellbeing / support
  • careers advice / CV clinic
  • Citizen Advice Bureau (by appointment).

We can also put you in contact with the right people to help with many other questions.

Request a confirmation of student status letter

The University also has it's own Citizens Advice Bureau on campus.

Student Safety

Your safety both around campus and in town is an important issue, so be aware of steps you can take to make sure your time here is safe - and enjoy it to the full. To find out more information: Police Scotland Student Zone

Practical info

University Policies

If you need to contact Student Services, or the Registry, please see the staff contact page.