Welcome to Revealing Research
Revealing Research is the public engagement office at the University of Dundee. We provide a range of services that support all staff and students in their public engagement and research activities at the University of Dundee.
We work with researchers from all disciplines from arts & design, humanities & social sciences to computing, biomedical and physical sciences.
There are many different ways that you can engage with non-specialist audiences, including public lectures, school workshops, appearing at festivals, speaking to policy makers and involving the public in your research project.
We recognise the importance of communicating your research to wider audiences within the community.
Enhancing the impact of your research on society, and increasing the benefits this brings to the public and your work, is our key focus.
Ways in which we can help you
- Delivering or sourcing bespoke communication training
- Co-ordinating and promoting events
- Supporting you in securing public engagement funding
- Advising on impact statement in research grants
- Recognising the importance of public engagement
- 2016 Stephen Fry Public Engagement with Research Award - Staff and students are invited to apply. The University of Dundee are delighted to announce details of the fifth Stephen Fry Award for Excellence in Public Engagement with Research. This annual award recognises the work of our outstanding communicators in improving understanding of the research and practice of the University to a wider audience
- Discovery Days 2016 - Save the Date Join us at the University of Dundee in January to listen to our newest professors and award-winning teachers & communicators, as they share with us the ideas that inspire them. Everyone is welcome to hear the general, short presentations including school pupils, members of the public and our staff & students.