Welcome to Revealing Research
Revealing Research is the public engagement office at the University of Dundee. We provide a range of services that support all staff and students in their public engagement and research activities at the University of Dundee.
We work with researchers from all disciplines from arts & design, humanities & social sciences to computing, biomedical and physical sciences.
There are many different ways that you can engage with non-specialist audiences, including public lectures, school workshops, appearing at festivals, speaking to policy makers and involving the public in your research project.
We recognise the importance of communicating your research to wider audiences within the community.
Enhancing the impact of your research on society, and increasing the benefits this brings to the public and your work, is our key focus.
Ways in which we can help you
- Delivering or sourcing bespoke communication training
- Co-ordinating and promoting events
- Supporting you in securing public engagement funding
- Advising on impact statement in research grants
- Recognising the importance of public engagement
- Doors Open Days Dundee gives you free access to over 50 remarkable buildings across Dundee taking place on the weekend of 19th and 20th September 2015. Visit our website to see Dundee’s full programme or download a PDF of the 2015 Doors Open Days Dundee programme.
- Public Engagement Grants - Bulletin Jan 2015 Funding your public engagement activities can often be the first hurdle to running your own events. Thankfully there are a wide-range of different sources of funding available from large grants from charities and public bodies to society and private sponsorship. You can find up to date comprehensive list of public engagement grant and fellowships in the Public Engagement Grants - Bulletin Jan 2015.