Skip to main content

"By creating we think, by living we learn" Patrick Geddes

Main University menu

Templates Top-Level Menu

How to Apply

To apply for a taught postgraduate course (MLitt) please apply via UKPASS.   Please see the relevant course page in the Postgraduate Prospectus for further information.

To apply for a research degree please use the Research Degrees Application Form and accompanying referee forms on the Postgraduate Prospectus website.