Web SupportThe Web Development team co-ordinate the University's web presence, including the support of web administrators and the development of web services. For information on accessing the web server, Content Management System or services provided by the Web Development team and more, visit Web Development Services.
How to find information
- Prospective Students
Information primarily for prospective students can be found on the Admissions website, e.g. Course information, Visit Days, How to apply, Accommodation and Campus Guide.
- New Students
Recently joined the University? Find out what you need to do before you arrive and when you arrive, e.g. Matriculation, Paying your Tuition fees, Register with a Doctor.
- Current Students
Current Students can find useful links on the Student Dashboard to the relevant services, e.g. MyDundee, Email, Library and IT Support.
- Current Staff
Members of staff can find useful links on the Information for Staff page.
- Visitors and Business
Information for visiting staff or business partners can be found on our Visitors and Business page, e.g. Facts and Figures, Campus Map, Events, Facilities available to the public and Business Opportunities.
You can also use the Search facility on the top right hand of all our pages.
The University of Dundee is committed to providing accessible information on its website. We have tested the site as much as possible, and as we get feedback this web page will summarise accessibility enhancements made to the site and any known accessibility problems.
If you are a University web author and would like information about the accessibility workshops, accessibility reports or advice and guidance on the accessibility of your website, please contact us.
The Universitiy of Dundee web pages comply with the new Cookies regulations. For more information please see the Disclaimer and Privacy statement above.
How can I get my event or conference publicised on the home page?
- Contact Service Desk and include the following information:
- A contact name, email and telephone number.
- Text about your event. You can either submit the exact wording that you would like to see on the homepage (between 16-30 words) or send something more general, which our web editor will use to construct a short sentence or two about your item.
- A relevant image or logo. The homepage images are all 200 x 50 pixels. You are welcome either to create an image that fits these dimensions, or to attach a larger image which can be cropped and reduced in size. Try to keep images clear and simple.
- The dates when you would like your item to appear. Please note that this cannot be guaranteed and is subject to levels of demand.
- Our web editor will then contact you directly to let you know whether it is possible for your item to be included on the front page, and to discuss your requirements further.
FeedbackIf you have any feedback, please use our feedback form.
If you have problems when accessing the University website, please contact Web Development through the Service Desk for help and advice. Our contact details are:
Computer Centre, Park Place
University of Dundee