CoursesThe University of Dundee offers a range of around 500 courses, from university-entry level to advanced specialist training for professionals. Find the course which suits you ...
I would like to take an undergraduate degree ...
- All Undergraduate Courses
- Part-time Undergraduate MA Courses: daytime or evening
- Undergraduate courses by academic school
I don't have the grades to study at university ...
I would like to study English ...
- Our Pre-Sessional Programmes can help you to prepare for study and improve your English.
- If you are already studying or working at the University of Dundee, you can take our English Support Programme, alongside your studies or work.
I already have a degree, and would like to study further ...
- All Postgraduate Taught Courses
- Teacher Training Courses for graduates
- Law degrees for graduates
- Medicine for graduates
- Nursing & Midwifery for graduates
- Postgraduate courses by academic school
I would like to do a research degree ...
I would like to undertake research training ...
Generic Skills Dundee is a Research Councils UK funded transferable skills training resource for researchers, open to post-graduate research students and post-doctoral research staff.
Vist the Organisational and Professional Development website for full details.
I would like to come to Dundee for an intensive summer programme ...
- DUAL Summer School - for students lacking conventional undergraduate entry requirements for a good reason, an intensive summer course
- - 3 week programme aimed at stimulating research in the prevention of chronic diseases
I am studying at another University, but would like to spend a semester or year at Dundee...
- Study Abroad (SA) - students from all over the world can come to the University of Dundee as part of their degree programme at their home institution
- Transatlantic Student Exchange (TSE) - students from North America can come to the University of Dundee for one semester or one academic year as part of an exchange agreement between Dundee and specific North American institution
- Australasia Student Exchange - students from Australia, New Zealand, or Hong Kong can come to study at the University of Dundee for one semester or one academic year as part of an exchange agreement between Dundee and specific institutions in Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong
- Erasmus - students from EU countries can come to study at the University of Dundee for one semester or one academic year as part of the European exchange programme, as long as the University of Dundee has a current Erasmus inter-institutional agreement with their home University
- EU Freemover - students from EU countries whose home institution does not have an Erasmus inter-institutional agreement with the University of Dundee can come to the University of Dundee as part of their degree programme at their home institution
- Medical Electives - we can offer students a maximum of an eight week Medical Elective at the University of Dundee Medical School
- IMU ( International Medical University), Malaysia - we have an articulation agreement whereby students from the IMU can attend the University of Dundee Medical School for 2 ½ years as part of their degree programme
- 3+1+1 Chinese Articulation Agreement - we have an agreement whereby students attend the University of Dundee for the final year of their undergraduate degree programme
- Science without Borders - a Brazilian Government scholarship programme to send Brazilian students on undergraduate sandwich courses, PhD sandwich courses and full PhDs to study science, technology, engineering, medicine and the creative industries at the world's best universities
I would like to study without travelling to Dundee ...
The University has been at the forefront of distance learning for many years, and offers a variety of distance learning opportunities, including first degrees, postgraduate degrees and CPD courses.
I would like to study part time ...
You can study many of our courses on a part time basis:
- Our Undergraduate MA courses can be studied part time daytime or evening
- Many of our taught postgraduate courses - check the individual courses pages for details
- Most of our distance learning courses
I would like to study a foreign language ...
The University of Dundee currently offers courses in many languages, at many levels. You can study a language as part of your degree course, or just for interest. Languages currently available include Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, Gaelic, Japanese & Polish, as well as the more usual, French, German & Spanish.
Visit the Languages for All website for full details.
I would like to study a short course, just for interest ...
Our Courses for Adults programme consists of approximately 100 courses including weekly classes, day courses, credit bearing modules and other special events. Many of our courses are held in Dundee but we also offer courses in Angus and Perth and outreach courses in partnership with local authorities.
The majority of our courses do not require any entry qualifications and are generally open to anyone over the age of 16. Teaching methods are geared towards adult learners and classes are held in informal surroundings with up-to-date teaching materials and audio-visual equipment.
Visit the Continuing Education website for full details.