Resources for Town & Regional Planning
View the members of the CASS subject support team
We're here to help all members of the College of Arts and Social Sciences. Using the CASS subject support email address will ensure that the appropriate person responds to your request or enquiry.
- Library Catalogue
- Journal indexes
- Web of Science Journals index with abstracts.
- SCOPUS Journals index with abstracts.
- ASSIA Applied Social Sciences Index and Abstracts.
- AVERY Coverage includes urban planning, landscape architecture and historic preservation.
- Other e-resources
- Image resources
- Box of Broadcasts BoB is an off-air recording and media archive service. BoB is available to staff and students of member institutions of the British Universities Film & Video Council that hold an ERA+ licence. This TV scheduling service allows you to record TV and radio programmes that are scheduled to be broadcast over the next seven days as well as retrieving programmes from the last seven days from a selected list of recorded channels.
- Digimap Online Ordnance Survey maps and mapping data.
- Historic Digimap: Ordnance Survey maps dating from 1843-1996
- Digimap on YouTube Official user guides from YouTube.
- JISC MediaHub Provides a single point of access to video, image and sound resources from many different providers, including Associated Press, the Biochemical Society Archive, Channel 4, Culverhouse Classical Music, Gaumont, Getty, Imperial War Museum, ITN, Reuters, Royal Geographical Society, St Georges Hospital Medical School and Wellcome. It includes television news, documentary films, still images and classical music, and covers a wide range of academic subjects. The content is licensed for educational and research use, and access is provided via an easy-to-use interface, which can cross-search all the available collections.
- SCRAN Scottish Cultural Resources Network - a digital cultural and historical resource.
- Internet resources