Search your Library
Access to electronic resources
- Library Search is a service, providing a single search box to search across all types of academic content including the catalogue, ebooks, licensed journals, newspapers and more. This service is continually being improved, with more content being added and further enhancements being developed. Find out more about Library Search including information on how to use it, and frequently asked questions.
Cite Them Right Online
- Full list of databases. Databases are indexes which enable you to search for articles within journals. Many also provide abstracts of the articles.
Electronic reference works
- EndNote is a personal bibliographical database, which you can use to store your collection of references. Our guide shows how you can search the major databases and import records to your EndNote library.
Image and sound resources
Journals and e-Journals
Journals (or periodicals) are held in all of the University libraries and an increasing number are available electronically on and off-campus.
- ReadingLists@Dundee: interactive reading list software which links students from their modules in My Dundee to recommended readings and other resources, including books, journal articles, video resources, websites and more.
Resources for your subject
- Special collections: information about the LLC's older materials and items stored
in remote locations.