Search your Library
Access to electronic resources
- Library Search is a search service, providing a single search box to search across all types of academic content including the catalogue, ebooks, licensed journals, newspapers and more. This service is continually being improved, with more content being added and further enhancements being developed. Find out more about Library Search including information on how to use it, and frequently asked questions.
- CrossSearch is the Library's service for searching bibliographic databases. Use CrossSearch for finding books, journal articles, and many other resources. Browser search provider plugins are available for Internet Explorer, Firefox, and other compatible browsers.
- Full list of databases. Databases are indexes which enable you to search for articles within journals. Many also provide abstracts of the articles.
Electronic reference works
- EndNote is a personal bibliographical database, which you can use to store your collection of references. Our guide shows how you can search the major databases and import records to your EndNote library.
Image and sound resources
Journals and e-Journals
Journals (or periodicals) are held in all of the University libraries and an increasing number are available electronically on and off-campus.
Resources for your subject
- Special collections: information about the LLC's older materials and items stored
in remote locations.