Airlie Place is home to Admissions and Student Recruitment, the Careers Service, Registry, and Research and Innovation Services.
If you look up to the end of the road towards the campus, you'll see the Union building. At the other end, just across the main road, you'll find a small grassy area with beautiful flowerbeds - the perfect place to catch some sun and admire the views over the River Tay.
Thinking about studying at Dundee? Whether you're a home student or from overseas, undergraduate, postgraduate or distance learner, the Admissions department will be able to answer your questions, or at least point you to someone who can.
The Admissions information office and enquiry centre is open daily from 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday, but check out the Admissions website for all you need to know about the applications process and other ways to get in touch.
The Admissions enquiry centre is number 41 on the campus map.
Our careers service offers a variety of services, including careers guidance, job-seeking strategy, tips for applications and interviews, careers information and a packed programme of events and presentations.
Some of our key services:
- Job Shop - online vacancy database for part-time, vacation, graduate, legal, and work experience vacancies.
- Placement Basement - organises internships and work experience.
- Scottish Internship Graduate Certificate - a course with career planning and degree related modules.
- Project ISIS - a project which places international students on internships in Scotland.
- Career Planning and Internship undergraduate modules - develop your presentation skills, CV, application and interview techniques.
- Recruitment Fairs - throughout the year, employers visit the campus.
- Personal Development Planning - to help you focus your approach to academic studies and extracurricular activities.
The Enterprise Gym
The Enterprise Gym aims to help all interested students develop business enterprise and entrepreneurial skills. This is done with the support of the local business community.
Below are some videos from the Enterprise Gym:
Registry is responsible for matriculation (when you formally register as a student), examinations, and graduation. It also produces Student ID cards.
Dundee University Islamic Society
Islamic students use the prayer rooms within this building, with separate areas for men and women. During Ramadan, food is served at dusk to mark the end of the day's fast.
The Islamic society holds a range of events such as study circles, lectures, sports tournaments, dinners, parties, comedy evenings, Islamic awareness weeks, and charity fundraising.