Dr Jane Fenton of the School of Education, Social Work and Community Education will shortly have an article published in the August edition of The Journal of Critical and Radical Social Work: an International Journal. The article questions whether social work education is vigorous enough in its approach to social justice. Are students getting the message? Using empirical data, the article demonstrates that newer, younge...
- Winning Accolades for Teaching Recovery Techniques
- Leading Discussions on Infant Mental Health
- Thailand Collaborates with Dundee for Policing Expertise
- Dairsie Pupils Impress Dundee University Education Students
- Celtic Nations Link up to Celebrate International Social Work Day
- Athens MA(Hons) Education students visit Dundee