Two of the School's very creative Erasmus exchange students from Belgium recently presented the fruits of their labour in the form of a International Student Guide to Studying at Dundee. This innovative document draws on their joint experience as students in Dundee whilst studying with the Professional Graduate Diploma in Education programme. Raisa and Cindy who are enrolled at the teacher education department of Thomas More U...
- Eminent Professor Visits To Discuss How Society Views Young People
- CLD External Examiner Sought
- Journal Article To Discuss Social Work Education Approach to Social Justice
- Winning Accolades for Teaching Recovery Techniques
- Leading Discussions on Infant Mental Health
- Thailand Collaborates with Dundee for Policing Expertise