The University of Dundee recently awarded Nobel Peace Prize laureate Leymah Gbowee with an honorary degree on Friday 20th June. Speaking of Leymah and her furtherance of social work and community development, Professor Tim Kelly, Dean of the School of Education, Social Work and Community Education, said, ‘Ms Gbowee is an inspirational woman and the School looks forward to continued collaborations with her Foundation. Her...
- ERASMUS Students Share Unique Insight into Studying at Dundee
- Eminent Professor Visits To Discuss How Society Views Young People
- CLD External Examiner Sought
- Journal Article To Discuss Social Work Education Approach to Social Justice
- Winning Accolades for Teaching Recovery Techniques
- Leading Discussions on Infant Mental Health