Dr Garba Malumfashi
Area of Doctoral Research:
The interface between the international legal regime for climate change, and trade law
CEPMLP Contact DetailsTelephone: +44 (0)1382 384300
Contact Email: email@example.com
Completed: June 2011
Garba Ibrahim Malumfashi is Senior Staff and Principal Legal Officer with the Federal Ministry of Environment
General areas of interest: International Environmental Law and Policy for Energy and Natural Resources, Dispute Resolution, Investment Arbitration and general Islamic Jurisprudence.
- G. I. Malumfashi, "Phase-out of gas flaring in Nigeria by 2008: the prospects of a multi-win project (Review of the Regulatory, Environmental and Socio-Economic Issues)", Petroleum Training Journal Vol. 4 No. 2. July, 2007
- G.I. Malumfashi, "Environmental and Social Due Diligence Vis-s-vis Political Risk Insurance: An Assessment of the Role of the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA)", Vol II(1) Oil, Gas and Energy Law Intelligence, (February, 2004)
- G.I. Malumfashi, "State Responsibility in Investment Arbitration: To What Extent is the State Responsible for Contracts Concluded by State Enterprises and Sub-National Authorities?" Vol. 2 (1) Transnational Dispute Management Journal, January 2005
- G.I. Malumfashi, "Kyoto Protocol Compliance Measures and Trade Implications: How the WTO May Deal with "Competitiveness" in Trade in the Energy-Intensive Sector" (Working Paper)
- G.I. Malumfashi, "Environmental Concerns and Public Participation In Petroleum Resources Development: Nigeria's case study"
- G.I. Malumfashi, "Appraisal of Lenders' Attitude Towards Force Majeure Risk in International Project Finance"
- G.I. Malumfashi, "How are the Volume and Price Risks Managed in a Gas Sales Contract?"
- G.I. Malumfashi, "Does the United Kingdom Decommissioning Regime Compatible with International Law?"