- The permanent sovereignty over natural resources: how it has been accommodated within the evolving global economy
- How does a syndication agreement deal with the conflicting needs of the lenders
- Offtake Agreements : Role Features And Alternatives For Project Finance
- Negotiating and Structuring International Joint Venture Agreements
- Indirect expropriation of foreign investors' property by host governments in oil and gas transactions: The distinction between legitimate regulation and compensable expropriation?
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
Abstract: "Coming round again! Developing a second generation oil and gas province". Attendees at the conference heard from high-level industry, financial and government specialists on paractical issues, with overviews, insights and tips from carefully selected quthorities and a first tase of two controversial new studies available to conference delegates.· A retrospective view of the changing face of the NW European E&P industry, 1972-20082.· Challenges in the current European Scene· What are Governments doing to attract investment?· How have investors responded?· New frontiers: Greenland· New Frontiers: Nova Scotia· Role of the financial sector and private equity funding of start-up companies· Decommissioning – The way ahead· Divestment and acquisitions of mature assets· IOC relations with service companies· Challenge 1 – (a)Contract and fiscal stability and expropriation· Challenge 1 – (b) Expropriation coping with the threats and realities· Challenge 2 – Carbon issues and the oil and gas industry· A second generation province: more gas than oil?· Settling disputes in the gas industry
Edinburgh, AIPN, 2008
CEPMLP Reference Resouce Collection
Location Ref: REF/47A