- CEPMLP congratulates 6 new PhD's
- Maritime dispute amidst hydrocarbon discoveries in the Gulf of Guinea: How can a transboundary (shared) hydrocarbon resource between Ghana and Cote d'Ivoire be developed?
- The U'wa Case and Prior Consultation: The Role of States, Extractive Industries and Indigenous Communities in Natural Resources Development
- Indirect Expropriation of Carbon-Intensive Investments and the Fair and Equitable Treatment Standard in International Investment Arbitration: A Commentary on the Pending Vattenfall v Fed. Republic of Germany Dispute
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Abstract: "Coming round again! Developing a second generation oil and gas province". Attendees at the conference heard from high-level industry, financial and government specialists on paractical issues, with overviews, insights and tips from carefully selected quthorities and a first tase of two controversial new studies available to conference delegates.· A retrospective view of the changing face of the NW European E&P industry, 1972-20082.· Challenges in the current European Scene· What are Governments doing to attract investment?· How have investors responded?· New frontiers: Greenland· New Frontiers: Nova Scotia· Role of the financial sector and private equity funding of start-up companies· Decommissioning – The way ahead· Divestment and acquisitions of mature assets· IOC relations with service companies· Challenge 1 – (a)Contract and fiscal stability and expropriation· Challenge 1 – (b) Expropriation coping with the threats and realities· Challenge 2 – Carbon issues and the oil and gas industry· A second generation province: more gas than oil?· Settling disputes in the gas industry
Edinburgh, AIPN, 2008
CEPMLP Reference Resouce Collection
Location Ref: REF/47A