- The Australia-East Timor Joint Development Agreement - is Australia Justified Under International Law in Asserting Sovereignty Over the Area of Joint Development in the Timor Sea?
- The challenges facing China's energy industries
- LNG Financing: Is Floating LNG Concept a More Bankable Option than Traditional Onshore LNG Projects?
- Summer Graduation 2012
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Abstract: "Coming round again! Developing a second generation oil and gas province". Attendees at the conference heard from high-level industry, financial and government specialists on paractical issues, with overviews, insights and tips from carefully selected quthorities and a first tase of two controversial new studies available to conference delegates.· A retrospective view of the changing face of the NW European E&P industry, 1972-20082.· Challenges in the current European Scene· What are Governments doing to attract investment?· How have investors responded?· New frontiers: Greenland· New Frontiers: Nova Scotia· Role of the financial sector and private equity funding of start-up companies· Decommissioning – The way ahead· Divestment and acquisitions of mature assets· IOC relations with service companies· Challenge 1 – (a)Contract and fiscal stability and expropriation· Challenge 1 – (b) Expropriation coping with the threats and realities· Challenge 2 – Carbon issues and the oil and gas industry· A second generation province: more gas than oil?· Settling disputes in the gas industry
Edinburgh, AIPN, 2008
CEPMLP Reference Resouce Collection
Location Ref: REF/47A