- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- Energy Issues: Biomass Energy
- Upcoming arbitration course receives accreditation
- The permanent sovereignty over natural resources: how it has been accommodated within the evolving global economy
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Abstract: "Chambers Global Guide" covers all the major jurisdictions throughout the world. In each country, the leading international and local law firms and leading individuals are ranked in the principal areas of law.
London, Chambers & Partners, 2007
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/31B