- The Australia-East Timor Joint Development Agreement - is Australia Justified Under International Law in Asserting Sovereignty Over the Area of Joint Development in the Timor Sea?
- Unbundling and Privatisation of the Nigerian Electricity Sector: Reality or Myth?
- Investment Arbitration Under the Energy Charter Treaty : From Dispute Settlement to Treaty Implementation
- The challenges facing China's energy industries
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Abstract: "Chambers Global Guide" covers all the major jurisdictions throughout the world. In each country, the leading international and local law firms and leading individuals are ranked in the principal areas of law.
London, Chambers & Partners, 2007
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/31B