- The Australia-East Timor Joint Development Agreement - is Australia Justified Under International Law in Asserting Sovereignty Over the Area of Joint Development in the Timor Sea?
- Mining Royalties. A Global Study of Their Impact on Investors, Government, and Civil Society : Book Review
- SASOL - A World Class South African Energy Company: Can It Sustain Its Consistent Historical Growth Into The Future?
- Energy policy and regulation in the People's Republic of China
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Abstract: "Chambers Global Guide" covers all the major jurisdictions throughout the world. In each country, the leading international and local law firms and leading individuals are ranked in the principal areas of law.
London, Chambers & Partners, 2007
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/31B