- The Prodigious Story of the Lex Petrolea and the Rhinoceros
- Mining Royalties. A Global Study of Their Impact on Investors, Government, and Civil Society : Book Review
- University of Birmingham invites CEPMLP Alumnus to deliver guest lecture
- A legal framework for gas development: How can host governments strike a balance between investment and competition?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Abstract: "Chambers Global Guide" covers all the major jurisdictions throughout the world. In each country, the leading international and local law firms and leading individuals are ranked in the principal areas of law.
London, Chambers & Partners, 2007
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/31B