- OPEC, the WTO, Regionalism and Unilateralism
- Unbundling and Privatisation of the Nigerian Electricity Sector: Reality or Myth?
- Appraising the regime for oil and gas ventures in Uzbekistan: Legal and policy considerations
- Why Does PDVSA - the Venezuelan National Oil Company - Use Operational Vertical Integration as its Market Strategy?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Abstract: "Chambers Global Guide" covers all the major jurisdictions throughout the world. In each country, the leading international and local law firms and leading individuals are ranked in the principal areas of law.
London, Chambers & Partners, 2007
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/31B