- How might information technology influence the petroleum industry competition environment
- Legal and Institutional Implications of Cross-Border Water Pipelines in International Law: The Congo Cross-Border Water Pipeline Project (CWPP) Case Study
- Energy Issues: Biomass Energy
- Local content in Ghana's petroleum industry: A chance for local suppliers or the bane of international investors?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Abstract: "Chambers Global Guide" covers all the major jurisdictions throughout the world. In each country, the leading international and local law firms and leading individuals are ranked in the principal areas of law.
London, Chambers & Partners, 2007
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/31B