- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- The permanent sovereignty over natural resources: how it has been accommodated within the evolving global economy
- Offtake Agreements : Role Features And Alternatives For Project Finance
- A legal framework for gas development: How can host governments strike a balance between investment and competition?
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
Abstract: "Chambers Global Guide" covers all the major jurisdictions throughout the world. In each country, the leading international and local law firms and leading individuals are ranked in the principal areas of law.
London, Chambers & Partners, 2007
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/31B