- Energy Issues: Biomass Energy
- CEPMLP strengthens links with Hogan Lovells International LLP
- Derivatives and risk management in the oil and gas industry: What is its role in managing price risks and its implications on the energy markets?
- How might information technology influence the petroleum industry competition environment
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Abstract: "Chambers Global Guide" covers all the major jurisdictions throughout the world. In each country, the leading international and local law firms and leading individuals are ranked in the principal areas of law.
London, Chambers & Partners, 2007
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/31B