- The permanent sovereignty over natural resources: how it has been accommodated within the evolving global economy
- Renewable Energy Barriers and UK Renewable Obligation Certificates
- Case Study 1: Investment Decision Making For A Gold Property In South Africa
- LL.M. Climate Change and Energy Law and Policy
- Indirect expropriation of foreign investors' property by host governments in oil and gas transactions: The distinction between legitimate regulation and compensable expropriation?
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
Abstract: "Chambers Global Guide" covers all the major jurisdictions throughout the world. In each country, the leading international and local law firms and leading individuals are ranked in the principal areas of law.
London, Chambers & Partners, 2007
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/31B