- What Role Can Developed Nations Play In Enhancing Corporate Social Responsibility In Extractive Industries' Operations In Developing Countries?
- Towards a sustainable regulatory, institutional and fiscal regime framework for Ghana's petroleum industry: What are the policy choices?
- Indirect expropriation of foreign investors' property by host governments in oil and gas transactions: The distinction between legitimate regulation and compensable expropriation?
- Investment arbitration under the national treatment clause - How can a foreign investor apply the substantive law to prove its claim?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Abstract: "Chambers Global Guide" covers all the major jurisdictions throughout the world. In each country, the leading international and local law firms and leading individuals are ranked in the principal areas of law.
London, Chambers & Partners, 2007
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/31B