- Energy Issues: Biomass Energy
- CEPMLP strengthens links with Hogan Lovells International LLP
- How might information technology influence the petroleum industry competition environment
- Derivatives and risk management in the oil and gas industry: What is its role in managing price risks and its implications on the energy markets?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Abstract: This review provides a brief overview of Indigenous peoples issues faced by the mining industry as it seeks to gain access to land, carry out exploration and, if successful, develop and manage a mining operation. It aims to provide guidance on possible options in this area for the ICMM and the mining industry to contribute to. The review was commissioned by ICMM under the direction of its Community and Social Development Task Force.
London, ICMM, 2005
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/ICMM/7
Powered By Vivvo CMS