- impacts of extractive industries: A case for Kashagan oil field development project, The.
- Oil Agenda, Surge In Violence, And The Quest For Sustainability In The Niger Delta Region: How Viable Is Public Participation?
- Crude oil pricing.
- Caspian pipeline prospects hinge on transparent, logical regulatory frameworks. (Special report - Caspian Sea activity).
- Indirect expropriation of foreign investors' property by host governments in oil and gas transactions: The distinction between legitimate regulation and compensable expropriation?
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
Abstract: This review provides a brief overview of Indigenous peoples issues faced by the mining industry as it seeks to gain access to land, carry out exploration and, if successful, develop and manage a mining operation. It aims to provide guidance on possible options in this area for the ICMM and the mining industry to contribute to. The review was commissioned by ICMM under the direction of its Community and Social Development Task Force.
London, ICMM, 2005
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/ICMM/7
Powered By Vivvo CMS