- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- A Framework for Negotiating & Documenting Petroleum Industry Transactions
- Journal of Energy Literature
- 16 May - Roundtable on Europe's Energy Policy and Scotland
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
Abstract: This review provides a brief overview of Indigenous peoples issues faced by the mining industry as it seeks to gain access to land, carry out exploration and, if successful, develop and manage a mining operation. It aims to provide guidance on possible options in this area for the ICMM and the mining industry to contribute to. The review was commissioned by ICMM under the direction of its Community and Social Development Task Force.
London, ICMM, 2005
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/ICMM/7
Powered By Vivvo CMS