- How to deal with cross-cultural problems in international business negotiations
- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- Offtake Agreements : Role Features And Alternatives For Project Finance
- A legal framework for gas development: How can host governments strike a balance between investment and competition?
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
This paper provides an analysis of the structure and performance of China's energy industries and of the regulation of energy markets and prices. This analysis leads to the identification of the key challenges which face this sector of the economy which may be classified into four categories: management, financial, regulatory and administrative challenges. The degree of urgency is such that a coherent energy policy is required which addresses these issues in a sustained and consistent manner.
by C P Andrews-Speed, 1996, 86pp
Price : Download free, ISBN 0 906343 87 9
CEPMLP Information Service Ref: PP21
Read the full article/visit the relevant website