- The ICJ and the case concerning the Gabcikovo-Nagymaros Project: the implications for international watercourses law and international environmental law
- Energy Issues: Biomass Energy
- Mining Royalties. A Global Study of Their Impact on Investors, Government, and Civil Society : Book Review
- Mine Closure - The 21st Century Approach : Avoiding Future Abandoned Mines
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
This paper provides an analysis of the structure and performance of China's energy industries and of the regulation of energy markets and prices. This analysis leads to the identification of the key challenges which face this sector of the economy which may be classified into four categories: management, financial, regulatory and administrative challenges. The degree of urgency is such that a coherent energy policy is required which addresses these issues in a sustained and consistent manner.
by C P Andrews-Speed, 1996, 86pp
Price : Download free, ISBN 0 906343 87 9
CEPMLP Information Service Ref: PP21
Read the full article/visit the relevant website