- CEPMLP Business Management Simulation
- Critique of the Nigerian Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) pricing template and cost recovery analysis.
- Meeting the challenges of Nigeria's power sector: Critical assessment into the sector and suggested solutions
- A regulatory incentive mechanism for efficient cost recovery
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
At the end of the 80s, Argentina was deeply affected by inflation and recession. Matters were worsened by a downward trend in oil exploration, production and proven reserves, so there was an urgent need for investment to promote development. The election of the Menem government led to a new reformist direction using both privatisation and deregulation to achieve a free-market oriented economy. The oil and gas industries were an obvious key to financial and commercial success. The Argentinean economic revival is examined as is the Argentina Plan and deregulation and privatisation.
by J Fitzpatrick, 1995, 18pp
Price : Download free, ISBN 0 906343 83 6
CEPMLP Information Service Ref: PP19
Read the full article/visit the relevant website