- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- A legal framework for gas development: How can host governments strike a balance between investment and competition?
- Reflections on an arbitration course
- To what extent can Shale gas, deliver an effective contribution to India's energy security?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Abstract: This book is about the regulation of upstream, exploration and production, E and P, operations. It is not about the regulation of environmental standards not about Health and Safety per se although those subject will come into the discussion. It concerns itself with the mechanisms whereby sovereign governments will exercise their responsibility to their citizens and to others to maintain the very highest standards of Good Oil field Practice. These standards will apply within the national territory and also in the Exclusive Economic Zone. The latter lies beyond the sovereign jurisdiction but is nevertheless under the administrative authority of the state.
Conwy, B and R Co., 2005.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/39