- Reflections on an arbitration course
- Upcoming arbitration course receives accreditation
- Investment arbitration under the national treatment clause - How can a foreign investor apply the substantive law to prove its claim?
- Investment arbitration under the Energy Charter Treaty - from dispute settlement to treaty implementation
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Abstract: This edition of The Bluebook retains the same basic approach to legal citation established by its predecessors. The layout of The Bluebook has been updated to make the information easier to access. Some citation forms have been expanded, elaborated upon, or modified from previous editions to reflect the ever-expanding range of authorities used in legal writing and to respond to suggestions from the legal community.
The Harvard Law Review Association, Cambridge, Mass, 2005.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/26