- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- Meeting The Demand For Petroleum Products In Year 2020: What Is The Road Map For Ghana?
- The Thomas Wälde PhD Scholarship in International Economic Law
- Why Does PDVSA - the Venezuelan National Oil Company - Use Operational Vertical Integration as its Market Strategy?
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
Abstract: This edition of The Bluebook retains the same basic approach to legal citation established by its predecessors. The layout of The Bluebook has been updated to make the information easier to access. Some citation forms have been expanded, elaborated upon, or modified from previous editions to reflect the ever-expanding range of authorities used in legal writing and to respond to suggestions from the legal community.
The Harvard Law Review Association, Cambridge, Mass, 2005.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/26