- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- Derivatives and risk management in the oil and gas industry: What is its role in managing price risks and its implications on the energy markets?
- Renewable Energy Barriers and UK Renewable Obligation Certificates
- What are the options to improve the poor performance of the electric power sector in Ethiopia?
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
Abstract: This edition of The Bluebook retains the same basic approach to legal citation established by its predecessors. The layout of The Bluebook has been updated to make the information easier to access. Some citation forms have been expanded, elaborated upon, or modified from previous editions to reflect the ever-expanding range of authorities used in legal writing and to respond to suggestions from the legal community.
The Harvard Law Review Association, Cambridge, Mass, 2005.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/26