- Are the upstream strategies being adopted by the major international oil companies adequate given the risks being faced in the oil & gas industry today?
- CSR obligations of Transnational Corporations and Legal Enforcement mechanisms in the Extractive Industries: How effective are these mechanisms?
- How is risk allocated in power purchase agreements a case of Uganda's power market structure and the bujagali power purchase agreement?
- Reflections on an arbitration course
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Abstract: This edition of The Bluebook retains the same basic approach to legal citation established by its predecessors. The layout of The Bluebook has been updated to make the information easier to access. Some citation forms have been expanded, elaborated upon, or modified from previous editions to reflect the ever-expanding range of authorities used in legal writing and to respond to suggestions from the legal community.
The Harvard Law Review Association, Cambridge, Mass, 2005.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/26