- "MAC" Clauses Under Farm Out Agreements: What Are They And When Do They Become Effective?
- Methods of Allocating Allowances under the EU Emissions Trading Scheme: Assessing their interaction with EU State Aid Rules
- What Are The Challenges Facing The Implementation Of The Eu Emissions Trading Scheme?
- Renewable Energy Barriers and UK Renewable Obligation Certificates
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Abstract: I have written this book because it seems to me that there is a need for a comprehensive explanation of the licensing process in which acreage for petroleum exploration and production is awarded. By licensing of course I mean... " the definition and award of a suitable area of petroleum prospective acreage, that is, the Licence Area (Contract Area, Lease, Permit, Block etc.,) by the Licensor to carefully select Licensee(s) under suitable technical, legal/contractual and fiscal terms and conditions and consistent with its geopolitical situation". We can see the given definition the practice of petroleum licensing embraces a wide variety of disciplines and skills in its implementation.
B & R Co. Petroleum Contultants, January, 2004.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/38