- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- Meeting the challenges of Nigeria's power sector: Critical assessment into the sector and suggested solutions
- Nigerian local content development policy: A critique, The.
- Offtake Agreements : Role Features And Alternatives For Project Finance
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Abstract: I have written this book because it seems to me that there is a need for a comprehensive explanation of the licensing process in which acreage for petroleum exploration and production is awarded. By licensing of course I mean... " the definition and award of a suitable area of petroleum prospective acreage, that is, the Licence Area (Contract Area, Lease, Permit, Block etc.,) by the Licensor to carefully select Licensee(s) under suitable technical, legal/contractual and fiscal terms and conditions and consistent with its geopolitical situation". We can see the given definition the practice of petroleum licensing embraces a wide variety of disciplines and skills in its implementation.
B & R Co. Petroleum Contultants, January, 2004.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/38