- The permanent sovereignty over natural resources: how it has been accommodated within the evolving global economy
- The ICJ and the case concerning the Gabcikovo-Nagymaros Project: the implications for international watercourses law and international environmental law
- Offtake Agreements : Role Features And Alternatives For Project Finance
- How does a syndication agreement deal with the conflicting needs of the lenders
- Indirect expropriation of foreign investors' property by host governments in oil and gas transactions: The distinction between legitimate regulation and compensable expropriation?
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
Abstract: I have written this book because it seems to me that there is a need for a comprehensive explanation of the licensing process in which acreage for petroleum exploration and production is awarded. By licensing of course I mean... " the definition and award of a suitable area of petroleum prospective acreage, that is, the Licence Area (Contract Area, Lease, Permit, Block etc.,) by the Licensor to carefully select Licensee(s) under suitable technical, legal/contractual and fiscal terms and conditions and consistent with its geopolitical situation". We can see the given definition the practice of petroleum licensing embraces a wide variety of disciplines and skills in its implementation.
B & R Co. Petroleum Contultants, January, 2004.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/38