- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- Liquefied Natural Gas: The Law and Business of LNG - Book Review
- Programa para la prevencion y eliminacion progresiva del trabajo en la mineria artesanal de oro de Sudamerica.
- effectiveness of dominant leadership styles in a Nigerian oil and gas organization: A case study of petroleum technology development Fund, The.
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
Abstract: I have written this book because it seems to me that there is a need for a comprehensive explanation of the licensing process in which acreage for petroleum exploration and production is awarded. By licensing of course I mean... " the definition and award of a suitable area of petroleum prospective acreage, that is, the Licence Area (Contract Area, Lease, Permit, Block etc.,) by the Licensor to carefully select Licensee(s) under suitable technical, legal/contractual and fiscal terms and conditions and consistent with its geopolitical situation". We can see the given definition the practice of petroleum licensing embraces a wide variety of disciplines and skills in its implementation.
B & R Co. Petroleum Contultants, January, 2004.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/38