- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- To What Extent do Take-or-Pay Contracts Enhance Natural Gas Development in Colombia?
- Maritime dispute amidst hydrocarbon discoveries in the Gulf of Guinea: How can a transboundary (shared) hydrocarbon resource between Ghana and Cote d'Ivoire be developed?
- A Framework for Negotiating & Managing Gas Industry Contracts
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 574-584.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS