- Offtake Agreements : Role Features And Alternatives For Project Finance
- When the Lex Arbitri Turns Out Unfavourable, What are the Options Available to the Parties?
- Is It Reasonable To Use The Nubian Sandstone Aquifer System Unsustainably Under International Law?
- Unitisation: With special reference to the Trinidad & Tobago/Venezuela unitisation process
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 574-584.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS