- Voluntary Codes: Private Governance, the Public Interest and Innovation
- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- Fair and equitable treatment in international investment arbitration: A standard rife with uncertainty
- Polluter Pays Principle in Nigeria's Oil and Gas Industry: Rhetorics or Reality
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 574-584.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS