- The Role Of Insurance In Risk Minimisation: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Private And Public Political Risk Insurance
- The ICJ and the case concerning the Gabcikovo-Nagymaros Project: the implications for international watercourses law and international environmental law
- Nationalisation of Foreign Assets by Host States: A failure of stabilization clause
- Award Scooped at the ICC Mediation Competition in Paris
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 574-584.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS