- The Australia-East Timor Joint Development Agreement - is Australia Justified Under International Law in Asserting Sovereignty Over the Area of Joint Development in the Timor Sea?
- The Prodigious Story of the Lex Petrolea and the Rhinoceros
- University of Birmingham invites CEPMLP Alumnus to deliver guest lecture
- Mining Royalties. A Global Study of Their Impact on Investors, Government, and Civil Society : Book Review
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 480-511.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS