- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- Reflections on an arbitration course
- CSR obligations of Transnational Corporations and Legal Enforcement mechanisms in the Extractive Industries: How effective are these mechanisms?
- Derivatives and risk management in the oil and gas industry: What is its role in managing price risks and its implications on the energy markets?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 480-511.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS