- A legal framework for gas development: How can host governments strike a balance between investment and competition?
- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- The permanent sovereignty over natural resources: how it has been accommodated within the evolving global economy
- Offtake Agreements : Role Features And Alternatives For Project Finance
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 480-511.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS