- How might information technology influence the petroleum industry competition environment
- A legal framework for gas development: How can host governments strike a balance between investment and competition?
- Applicability Of The Most-Favoured-Nation Clause To Dispute Settlement Provisions In Bilateral Investment Treaties: A Uniform Approach?
- Offtake Agreements : Role Features And Alternatives For Project Finance
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 357-385.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS