- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- Legitimate expectations and indirect expropriation in international investment law: Balancing investors' interests with states' right to regulate
- Petroleum Exploitation and Indigenous Peoples Rights in Nigeria: Can the International Labour Organisation (ILO) Convention 169 help?
- CEPMLP Visiting Speaker Series - Monday 25th February 2013
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 357-385.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS