- Reflections on an arbitration course
- Meeting the challenges of Nigeria's power sector: Critical assessment into the sector and suggested solutions
- Legal and Institutional Implications of Cross-Border Water Pipelines in International Law: The Congo Cross-Border Water Pipeline Project (CWPP) Case Study
- Investment arbitration under the Energy Charter Treaty - from dispute settlement to treaty implementation
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 357-385.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS