- The Australia-East Timor Joint Development Agreement - is Australia Justified Under International Law in Asserting Sovereignty Over the Area of Joint Development in the Timor Sea?
- SASOL - A World Class South African Energy Company: Can It Sustain Its Consistent Historical Growth Into The Future?
- The Current Status Of International Petroleum Investment: Regulating, Licensing, Taxing and Contracting
- University of Birmingham invites CEPMLP Alumnus to deliver guest lecture
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 357-385.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS