- The ICJ and the case concerning the Gabcikovo-Nagymaros Project: the implications for international watercourses law and international environmental law
- OPEC, the WTO, Regionalism and Unilateralism
- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- Meeting the challenges of Nigeria's power sector: Critical assessment into the sector and suggested solutions
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 357-385.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS