- effectiveness of dominant leadership styles in a Nigerian oil and gas organization: A case study of petroleum technology development Fund, The.
- Pipeline capacity key to gas-price market stability in northeastern US and Canada.
- Two British Columbia basins may be opened for exploration.
- implement comparative analysis of risk allocation in oil & gas contracts' provisions in UK & the Republic of Kazakhstan, The.
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 357-385.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS