- Are light-water reactor energy systems sustainable?
- Promoting long-term investment opportunity in upstream petroleum exploration and production in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria: How can the imposition of good oilfield practice present a long-term advantage?
- How might information technology influence the petroleum industry competition environment
- Transboundary Aquifers and Groundwater Governance
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 80-98.
CEPMLP Reference Resources Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS