- The permanent sovereignty over natural resources: how it has been accommodated within the evolving global economy
- Offtake Agreements : Role Features And Alternatives For Project Finance
- Introducing nuclear power in Uganda, what are the policy and legal issues?
- The ICJ and the case concerning the Gabcikovo-Nagymaros Project: the implications for international watercourses law and international environmental law
- Indirect expropriation of foreign investors' property by host governments in oil and gas transactions: The distinction between legitimate regulation and compensable expropriation?
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 80-98.
CEPMLP Reference Resources Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS