- Decommissioning offshore oil and gas installations under the UK North Sea, any lessons for Nigeria?
- Cost Recovery And High Oil Price: How Can Host Governments Capture Adequate Revenue? A Case Study Of Nigeria
- The U'wa Case and Prior Consultation: The Role of States, Extractive Industries and Indigenous Communities in Natural Resources Development
- Meeting the challenges of Nigeria's power sector: Critical assessment into the sector and suggested solutions
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 80-98.
CEPMLP Reference Resources Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS