- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- How might information technology influence the petroleum industry competition environment
- Continuing Power Sector Reform Amidst High Cost Power Generation Versus the Need to Protect Consumers From Increasing Tariffs, What Should Be the Way Forward for Ghana After Over a Decade Since New Policy Reforms Were Introduced?
- CSR obligations of Transnational Corporations and Legal Enforcement mechanisms in the Extractive Industries: How effective are these mechanisms?
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 80-98.
CEPMLP Reference Resources Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS