- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- The UK Petroleum Production Licence - Is it a Contract or Regulation and Does it Matter?
- The Russian law on production sharing - a breakthrough for PSAs?
- Special Project Vehicles in International Project Finance: Are They Road Worthy?
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 1-43.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS