- How to deal with cross-cultural problems in international business negotiations
- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- Corporate social responsibility in the Iranian petroleum industry in the view of current privatisation of the sector: Has the government set the stage for CSR through its mandating, facilitation, partnering and endorsing functions?
- Offtake Agreements : Role Features And Alternatives For Project Finance
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 1-43.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS