- The US-Mexico Boundary Waters Regime and North American environmental agreements: what lessons for international water agreements' compliance mechanisms?
- An economic analysis of Sierra Leone’s fiscal regime for upstream petroleum operations: examining the impact of new fiscal instruments on government’s revenue accruing from the potential oil resource.
- Investment arbitration under the national treatment clause - How can a foreign investor apply the substantive law to prove its claim?
- A legal framework for gas development: How can host governments strike a balance between investment and competition?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 1-43.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/44
Powered By Vivvo CMS