- The ICJ and the case concerning the Gabcikovo-Nagymaros Project: the implications for international watercourses law and international environmental law
- Duke v. Peru: Strectching limited jurisdiction to include estoppel within the scope of legal stabilization agreement
- Legitimate expectations and indirect expropriation in international investment law: Balancing investors' interests with states' right to regulate
- Offtake Agreements : Role Features And Alternatives For Project Finance
- Indirect expropriation of foreign investors' property by host governments in oil and gas transactions: The distinction between legitimate regulation and compensable expropriation?
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
Abstract: This statistical reference publication provides a comprehensive view of the world economy. This print edition contains over 80 tables and 600 indicators for 148 countries and 14 country groups, with basic indicators for a further 59 economies. This editions contains new tables on social indicators of poverty and global environmental issues. It retains the basic thematic presentation with six sections covering: world view; people; environment; economy; states and markets; and global links.
Washington, DC., World Bank, 2002.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/41