- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- Legitimate expectations and indirect expropriation in international investment law: Balancing investors' interests with states' right to regulate
- CSR obligations of Transnational Corporations and Legal Enforcement mechanisms in the Extractive Industries: How effective are these mechanisms?
- Offtake Agreements : Role Features And Alternatives For Project Finance
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Abstract: This statistical reference publication provides a comprehensive view of the world economy. This print edition contains over 80 tables and 600 indicators for 148 countries and 14 country groups, with basic indicators for a further 59 economies. This editions contains new tables on social indicators of poverty and global environmental issues. It retains the basic thematic presentation with six sections covering: world view; people; environment; economy; states and markets; and global links.
Washington, DC., World Bank, 2002.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/41