- Cost Recovery in Production Sharing Contracts: Opportunity for Striking it Rich or Just Another Risk not Worth Bearing?
- The U'wa Case and Prior Consultation: The Role of States, Extractive Industries and Indigenous Communities in Natural Resources Development
- Is Uganda's Petroleum Fiscal Regime sustainable? An assessment
- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
Abstract: This statistical reference publication provides a comprehensive view of the world economy. This print edition contains over 80 tables and 600 indicators for 148 countries and 14 country groups, with basic indicators for a further 59 economies. This editions contains new tables on social indicators of poverty and global environmental issues. It retains the basic thematic presentation with six sections covering: world view; people; environment; economy; states and markets; and global links.
Washington, DC., World Bank, 2002.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/41