- Cost Recovery in Production Sharing Contracts: Opportunity for Striking it Rich or Just Another Risk not Worth Bearing?
- The U'wa Case and Prior Consultation: The Role of States, Extractive Industries and Indigenous Communities in Natural Resources Development
- Is Uganda's Petroleum Fiscal Regime sustainable? An assessment
- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
Abstract: This report collects public information that is obscure and difficult to gather, making it a great value and timesaver. It is an excellent source of reference that depicts the diversity of petroleum exploration and development and production contract terms around the world. Nowhere else will you find this information collected in one place. Contents Country/system listing (130 Countries/352 Regimes and Contracts) Abbreviations, Acronyms and symbols Introduction Database format Example analysis format and definitions Example production sharing contract - and analysis World petroleum fiscal system statistics One-page summaries and analysis One-line summaries Glossary.
Tulsa, Okla., Penwell, 2001.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/17