- The ICJ and the case concerning the Gabcikovo-Nagymaros Project: the implications for international watercourses law and international environmental law
- Offtake Agreements : Role Features And Alternatives For Project Finance
- The permanent sovereignty over natural resources: how it has been accommodated within the evolving global economy
- CEPMLP and CMS Cameron McKenna to deliver UK Oil and Gas Law conference
- Indirect expropriation of foreign investors' property by host governments in oil and gas transactions: The distinction between legitimate regulation and compensable expropriation?
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
Abstract: This report collects public information that is obscure and difficult to gather, making it a great value and timesaver. It is an excellent source of reference that depicts the diversity of petroleum exploration and development and production contract terms around the world. Nowhere else will you find this information collected in one place. Contents Country/system listing (130 Countries/352 Regimes and Contracts) Abbreviations, Acronyms and symbols Introduction Database format Example analysis format and definitions Example production sharing contract - and analysis World petroleum fiscal system statistics One-page summaries and analysis One-line summaries Glossary.
Tulsa, Okla., Penwell, 2001.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/17