- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- The permanent sovereignty over natural resources: how it has been accommodated within the evolving global economy
- Offtake Agreements : Role Features And Alternatives For Project Finance
- A legal framework for gas development: How can host governments strike a balance between investment and competition?
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
Absatract: This is the tenth edition of this handbook, which originally developed from a study on Non-Fuel Minerals and British Foreign Policy. One purpose of this handbook is to contain sufficient basic data on all apsects of the minerals and metals included to allow informed debate on mineral policies. Another is to give reasonably comprehensive introductions to each material covered.
London, Mining Journal Books, 2001.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/42