- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- Legal and Institutional Implications of Cross-Border Water Pipelines in International Law: The Congo Cross-Border Water Pipeline Project (CWPP) Case Study
- A legal framework for gas development: How can host governments strike a balance between investment and competition?
- M & J Polymers Ltd. v Imerys Mineral Ltd.: Can Take or Pay Clause in Gas Contract Be Considered a Contractual Penalty?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Absatract: This is the tenth edition of this handbook, which originally developed from a study on Non-Fuel Minerals and British Foreign Policy. One purpose of this handbook is to contain sufficient basic data on all apsects of the minerals and metals included to allow informed debate on mineral policies. Another is to give reasonably comprehensive introductions to each material covered.
London, Mining Journal Books, 2001.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/42