- How does a syndication agreement deal with the conflicting needs of the lenders
- The ICJ and the case concerning the Gabcikovo-Nagymaros Project: the implications for international watercourses law and international environmental law
- The Indonesian Production Sharing Contract: An Investor's Perspective (Abstract from book)
- The permanent sovereignty over natural resources: how it has been accommodated within the evolving global economy
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Absatract: This is the tenth edition of this handbook, which originally developed from a study on Non-Fuel Minerals and British Foreign Policy. One purpose of this handbook is to contain sufficient basic data on all apsects of the minerals and metals included to allow informed debate on mineral policies. Another is to give reasonably comprehensive introductions to each material covered.
London, Mining Journal Books, 2001.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/42