- The US-Mexico Boundary Waters Regime and North American environmental agreements: what lessons for international water agreements' compliance mechanisms?
- Liquefied Natural Gas: The Law and Business of LNG - Book Review
- An economic analysis of Sierra Leone’s fiscal regime for upstream petroleum operations: examining the impact of new fiscal instruments on government’s revenue accruing from the potential oil resource.
- Investment arbitration under the national treatment clause - How can a foreign investor apply the substantive law to prove its claim?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
Absatract: This is the tenth edition of this handbook, which originally developed from a study on Non-Fuel Minerals and British Foreign Policy. One purpose of this handbook is to contain sufficient basic data on all apsects of the minerals and metals included to allow informed debate on mineral policies. Another is to give reasonably comprehensive introductions to each material covered.
London, Mining Journal Books, 2001.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/42