- The ICJ and the case concerning the Gabcikovo-Nagymaros Project: the implications for international watercourses law and international environmental law
- Offtake Agreements : Role Features And Alternatives For Project Finance
- The permanent sovereignty over natural resources: how it has been accommodated within the evolving global economy
- Introducing nuclear power in Uganda, what are the policy and legal issues?
- Indirect expropriation of foreign investors' property by host governments in oil and gas transactions: The distinction between legitimate regulation and compensable expropriation?
- How Profitable Are the Features of Production Sharing Contracts to Host Governments?
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
Absatract: This is the tenth edition of this handbook, which originally developed from a study on Non-Fuel Minerals and British Foreign Policy. One purpose of this handbook is to contain sufficient basic data on all apsects of the minerals and metals included to allow informed debate on mineral policies. Another is to give reasonably comprehensive introductions to each material covered.
London, Mining Journal Books, 2001.
CEPMLP Reference Resource Collection
Location Ref: REF/42