- The confusing legal development of impossibility and changed circumstances: Towards a better understanding of contractual adaptation at common law
- Reflections on an arbitration course
- Oil, Gas and Minerals: International Arbitration and Advocacy Skills
- Upcoming arbitration course receives accreditation
- Professor Maniruzzaman says: "Climate Justice is What's Needed for Copenhagen Success"
- Honorary Lecturer publishes new text on Organisational Behaviour
- The Cost of Decommissioning: Government and Industry Attempts at Addressing Decommissioning Liabilities
- Landmark ruling by Dutch court against Shell Nigeria
UPCHURCH, A. Abstract: This text provides a clear exposition of the principles and technical procedures of cost accounting. It emphasizes the role of cost accounting within a multi disciplinary approach to management and enhances the appreciation of the wide applicability of the principles ...
DHARMANANDA, K. Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 246-265.CEPMLP Reference Resource CollectionLocation Ref: REF/44
CRABB, S. Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 115-139.CEPMLP Reference Resource CollectionLocation Ref: REF/44
COLVIN, C. Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 140-156.CEPMLP Reference Resource CollectionLocation Ref: REF/44
Detailed taxes and regulations applicable to mining – South Africa: background study on Mineral taxationINTERGOVERNMENTAL WORKING GROU Table of Contents:1. Salient features2. Tax chart3. Foreign ownership rules4. Land access and tenure5. The tax system6. Taxation of income7. Taxation of corporate remittances8. Taxation of capital 9. Production taxes and royalties10. Taxation of transactions11. Other charges on mining business12. ...
DOWNES, J.; GOODMAN, J.E. Abstract: More than 5,000 terms related to stocks, bonds, mutual funds, banking, tax laws, and transactions in the various financial markets are presented alphabetically with descriptions. Readers will also find a helpful list of financial abbreviations and acronyms, as well as ...
COLLIN, P. Abstract: This dictionary has a basic vocabulary of 6000 main words with many words and expressions derived from them. All the words and expressions are defined in simple terms, and examples are given of how each word is used in ...
KARDOS, R. Australia, AMPLA Yearbook, 2004, pp 526-533.CEPMLP Reference Resource CollectionLocation Ref: REF/44
THOMSON CORPORATION Abstract: EndNote is an online search tool - it provides a simple way to search online bibliographic databases and retrieve the references directly into EndNote. (EndNote can also import data files saved from a variety of online services and library databases.) The ...
cinfoserv Abstract: The edition of Energy Sourcebook brings continued coverage of the entire upstream and downstream, on and offshore industry worldwide, with over 6,700 companies listed making this an invaluable reference source. You will find the complete supply chain in logical, ...